Quesadillas are a great way to use up any leftover meat, cheese and vegetables. They’re also an easy meal for busy parents who want to make something their kids will eat without complaints. But how do you get that perfect golden brown color on the outside? This article is going to introduce you to 5 best quesadilla makers on the market today!
If you don’t want to go through all the reviews, let me recommend you the Best Quesadilla Makers.
George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker, Red, GFQ001 10 Inch
- Prepare perfectly cooked quesadillas in less than 5 minutes
- 10" plates with 6 deep-dish pockets hold all your favorite fillings
- George Tough Nonstick Coating for easy cleanup
- Press and seal lines lock-in fillings for cantina-style, no-mess finger foods
- Vertical storage, Power On/Ready indicator lights, Slip-resistant grip
But before starting our review on the Best Quesadilla Makers on the Market you should read-
What You Need to Know About Quesadilla Makers?
A quesadilla maker is a great gadget for cooking at home. It’s best to use it with tortillas, but you can also try making crispy calzones by using pizza dough and adding your favorite ingredients. You’ll need some quart size ziploc bags, flour or cornmeal for dusting the countertop, and a thin rolling pin.
- After you add all the ingredients to your dough, flatten it using your hands or with help from a roller – best results are when the thickness is about one inch (or three centimeters).
- Now cut out circles of even size and put in the middle of each circle some cheese, meat, vegetables or whatever other filling you’d like to use.
- Close the circles and press down firmly around the edges with a fork, then brush each calzone with beaten egg or milk.
- Cover them well using ziploc bags so they don’t dry up, leave about an inch open at one side and cover it as well – this will let steam out while cooking without the dough being affected.
- Place them on a greased baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (or 175 Celsius), or until golden brown.
You can easily make these appetizers when hosting guests, parties etc., best results are when you serve them with your favorite dipping sauce like tomato ketchup or salsa.
How to pick the best Quesadilla Maker
The first thing- you should look at is what type of quesadilla maker are looking for. Depending on the size, weight and number of pieces will affect your decision making process. The reviews can help inform you about different types to better determine which one will work best for your needs. For example, if it’s just a small family, a smaller quesadilla maker can be used for all of your meals. On the other hand, if you’re having friends over and making appetizers or snacks it may be better to get one with more pieces so that everyone has something they like. Take some time to think it over and don’t rush into the decision.
The second thing- you should look at is the price. You don’t want to break your wallet on a quesadilla maker you’re just not going to use. Instead, try looking for one that has the features you want but at a lower price point. It may take some time or digging around online to find what meets your requirements without breaking your savings account in half. Once you figure out how much money you’d like to spend it will be easier to narrow down your options.
The third thing you should look at is the warranty and any customer reviews for each option. This can help determine if there are problems with it or how people like using it. If something happens to go wrong, knowing that the company will fix it right away instead of having to wait weeks can be a relief. The warranty can also be helpful if the product is flimsy or breaks easily. It’s best to know this before you make your purchase so that you don’t end up with another piece of junk in your home.
The fourth things to look at are any additional pieces, like pans and racks etc. This will allow you to make a more accurate decision. For example, if it doesn’t come with the rack and you don’t have one at home already then that is going to be an issue. You can try looking for models that include both in order to save yourself the hassle of figuring out how much these add up or trying to find them. It’s also helpful to look at what kinds of pieces you need in order to make the most out of using this quesadilla maker.
Other than that, just take your time with picking the right one for your needs and budget! You don’t want to spend hours or days looking for it so try narrowing down your options to a few and then looking into them further. It might even be helpful to bring in family or friends who have used one before so that you can get their opinion on which one might be best for your needs.
Why should you buy a Quesadilla Maker?
There are so many different benefits for buying a Quesadilla Maker. One of the most important is that it will eliminate the need to fry your quesadillas in oil or butter, which can be unhealthy and messy. You also don’t have to wait around for them to cook when they’re in the oven either! A Quesadilla Maker makes cooking easy and eliminates all the hassle of making cheesy quesadillas from scratch. This means you’ll spend less time preparing dinner and more time with your family! And because this product is dishwasher safe, cleanup is a breeze! So why not try out a Quesadilla Maker today? It might just change your life (and your kids’ lives too)!
Okay, so now that you have all of this tantalizing information from me it’s time to get straight into the good stuff.
Top 5 best Quesadilla Makers on the Market & our top pick
1. George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker
This George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker is the perfect addition to any kitchen. With 6 deep-dish pockets, it allows you to create your favorite quesadillas fast and easy with no mess or fuss. The nonstick cooking surface is easy to clean, so cleanup is a breeze! It has a press-and-seal edge that seals the quesadilla from plate to mouth for mess free eating. Additionally, it has a cord wrap for convenient storage when not in use. You can even store it vertically with its integrated cord wrap. So, why wait to enjoy the delicious flavor of quesadillas? Bring home this George Foreman Electric Quesadilla Maker today!
- Nonstick cooking surface makes for easy cleanup.
- Press & seal edges ensure even cooking.
- Vertical storage is convenient, space saving and efficient.
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth so no harsh chemicals necessary!
- May take a while to heat up.
2. Elite Gourmet Mexican Taco Quesadilla Maker
Elite Gourmet’s Mexican Taco Tuesday Quesadilla Maker is the perfect solution for those who love to cook and entertain. This quesadilla maker features a large 11-inch nonstick cooking surface, making it easy to create six delicious quesadillas at once. The Elite Gourmet quesadilla maker also has deep-dish pockets that make room for all your favorite ingredients, and act as cutting guides when it’s time to serve. You can even press and seal each pocket into a taco shape. The nonstick cooking surface is also easy to clean after use, and the unit stands upright for compact storage. When you’re done making the quesadillas on the nonstick hot plate, simply wipe clean the cooking surface; do not use abrasive cleansers.
- Easy to clean-up after use
- Doesn’t take up a lot of space in storage.
Hits up quickly.
- Plastic top which prone to cracking.
- May be too small for some people or large gatherings.
3. Dash 8” Express Electric Round Griddle
Make pancakes, eggs, cookies and more on this electric griddle. The Dash 8” Express Round Griddle is compact yet powerful. It features a sleek design that takes up minimal counter space and heats up in mere minutes.
The nonstick plates are designed to evenly distribute heat for perfect results every time. Simply plug it in and wait for the indicator light to turn off; it heats up in mere minutes! This griddle can be used with or without oil; simply wipe it clean when finished cooking. With its small size, the Dash 8” Express Electric Round Griddle takes up little counter space. It’s also a perfect gift for the newly wed or someone moving into a new home!
- It heats up very quickly.
- It’s small, lightweight and easy to store.
- The indicator lights are super helpful.
- It’s a little smaller than I was expecting.
- It doesn’t heat evenly, at least not on the higher settings.
4. Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza & Quesadilla Maker
The Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker allows you to make delicious homemade pizza, with its nonstick surface and easy cleanup. It’s also great for making other foods like quesadillas, breadsticks and more. The pizza maker has a 12-inch diameter, so it can easily fit on your countertop. Plus it offers many other delicious homemade possibilities such as quesadillas. This countertop pizza maker is made of stainless steel and has a non-stick surface, making cleanup seamless. The 1440 watt pizza maker is oven-free and offers many other delicious homemade possibilities such as quesadillas for you to try or master at home. A large, 12” diameter round cooking tray accommodates lots of ingredients and allows for easy clean up. Enjoy making your favorite pizzas and more with this fantastic oven-free pizza cooker countertop.
- Easy to clean.
- Pizzas come out nice and cheesy.
- Very versatile.
- Comes with a recipe book.
- Doesn’t cook evenly.
- It’s not very big.
5. Hamilton Beach 25409 Quesadilla Maker
The Hamilton Beach 25409 Quesadilla Maker makes it easy to cook restaurant-style quesadillas at home. Simply add your favorite ingredients, press the buttons and in 5 minutes you’ll have a hot & ready to eat quesadilla. The nonstick surface wipes clean so you can enjoy fresh, restaurant-quality meals with little mess. This quesadilla maker also features locking lid for less mess & upright storage, power & preheat lights, 6 wedges and dishwasher safe parts. The nonstick surface wipes clean so you can enjoy fresh, restaurant-quality meals with little mess.
- Nonstick surface wipes clean.
- Locking lid for less mess & upright storage.
- Includes recopies for beginners.
- All time makes perfect quesadilla.
- Cleaning becomes hard when cheese slides into grooves.
- Not dishwasher safe due to overheating problems with dishwasher detergent.
The best quesadilla maker is the one that will make your family happy. Some people might love a deep, golden brown color on their tortillas while others may want theirs to be lightly toasted so they have more of an option in terms of how crunchy they are. With 5 different models for you to choose from, it should be easy enough for anyone looking into buying their first or eighth quesadilla maker!